The Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can always use the Message Spam idea!

+3
Darthbob48
Meelo
GigsD4X
7 posters

Go down

We can always use the Message Spam idea! Empty We can always use the Message Spam idea!

Post  GigsD4X Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:36 am

Hehem, make a few popular models, insert a script in them that makes 1000000 messages on everyone's screen that says "4/5 OF THE UPDATES ARE (T)BC ONLY!!! WE NEED TO END THIS MADNESS! O_O"

for a = 1, 100000 do
b = Instance.new("Message")
c = game.Workspace:GetChildren()
b.Parent = c[math.random(#c)]
b.Text = "4/5 OF THE UPDATES ARE (T)BC ONLY!!! WE NEED TO END THIS MADNESS! O_O"
wait()
end

GigsD4X

Back to top Go down

We can always use the Message Spam idea! Empty Re: We can always use the Message Spam idea!

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:11 pm

I had a virus less harmful than that in mind.

Meelo
Admin

https://theroots.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

We can always use the Message Spam idea! Empty Re: We can always use the Message Spam idea!

Post  Darthbob48 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Maybe a script like "The maker of this map thanks _______" Just change what that says and insert it in a popular model.
>=Darth
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:Maybe a script like "The maker of this map thanks _______" Just change what that says and insert it in a popular model.
>=Darth
Nah. Those are easy to defeat. I was thinking of putting some text in the screen.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:18 pm

It would certainly be a nuisance and hard to get rid of... [hence the old 'infection' "TELAMON SUCKS" script] I believe it will definately spread the word until we are caught. Then again, WILL WE? The only trace of that older script was back to dued1, who claimed it was originally an "self cloning anti lag script that I screwed up majorly on"

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 pm

lol... Self-cloning anti-lag script? How pathetic of an excuse is that?

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Meelo wrote:lol... Self-cloning anti-lag script? How pathetic of an excuse is that?

Inorite?

-ArmyGuy543

Back to top Go down

Post  X74X Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Well, apparently, it WAS really an anti-lag script, it went into every brick. But, some moron got his hands on it and decided "hey, I'm gonna send roblox straight to hell!"(pardon the language)
Then created all the 1x1x1x1 stuff.

X74X

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:59 pm

X74X wrote:Well, apparently, it WAS really an anti-lag script, it went into every brick. But, some moron got his hands on it and decided "hey, I'm gonna send roblox straight to hell!"(pardon the language)
Wow... That's inefficient. It probably lagged the place more than it helped.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Meelo wrote:
X74X wrote:Well, apparently, it WAS really an anti-lag script, it went into every brick. But, some moron got his hands on it and decided "hey, I'm gonna send roblox straight to hell!"(pardon the language)
Wow... That's inefficient. It probably lagged the place more than it helped.

Yeah... He was just a bad liar lol!
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=75492

Back to top Go down

Post  cyrus1222 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 am

I created a gui message spam...
it's hidden at first though.

cyrus1222

Back to top Go down

Post  joshBR2 Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:15 pm

i have a popular model well it's a gun set but i could add a snap reducer to it how does that sound
joshBR2
joshBR2

Back to top Go down

Post  cyrus1222 Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm

get my DO NOT USE THIS model and put it in there.itallows you to message spam after the game starts!

cyrus1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down