The Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea.

4 posters

Go down

its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea. Empty its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea.

Post  joshBR2 Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 am

we might have to hack ROBLOX's account. to show he's not in the safest of enviroments on the internet but ofcourse we need an off site hacker so he does'nt have to worry about account deletion.

if a man can hack the U.S defence thing well we can hack ROBLOX.

and i don't care what said hacker could do.

as impossible as it sounds it could possibly work in theory.
joshBR2
joshBR2

Back to top Go down

its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea. Empty Re: its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea.

Post  Meelo Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 pm

ROBLOX has no protection. That would be illegal though.

Meelo
Admin

https://theroots.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea. Empty Re: its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea.

Post  joshBR2 Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 pm

we could ask the guy that hacked the U.S defence

no but thats why i said off site hacker.
joshBR2
joshBR2

Back to top Go down

Post  cyrus1222 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 pm

he said 'Hack' Roblox's account. Probably passguess is what he means. most people think that's hacking. it's not.

cyrus1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm

cyrus1222 wrote:he said 'Hack' Roblox's account. Probably passguess is what he means. most people think that's hacking. it's not.
Terminology is mostly irrelevant. I think brute force algorithms are technically hacking though.

Meelo
Admin

https://theroots.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

its not the bestest idea on this site but its an idea. Empty Other Idea

Post  r0bertbot Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

I got a different Idea! Instead of hacking or passguessing ROBLOX account, do it to the test site. Change things to "More for the free player" etc etc. Open it. (Maybe use a school computer on the login of an old student if the school security is lax?)

Yes I am new here.
Yes I do feel strongly about the issue, and ROBLOX's sudden clenching of loopholes in their wording.
Yes I'm sick of the way the game is RUN. Or maybe just who it's by. Rolling Eyes
Even if I DO have BC.

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down