The Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protest Place

2 posters

Go down

Protest Place Empty Protest Place

Post  Darthbob48 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:18 pm

I've begun making a place where we can hold rallies and have speeches for the protest. Its not quite done yet but its a start.
>=Darth
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Protest Place Empty Great Idea!

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:09 pm

I believe such a place might have major impact on the community and the staff if it makes it to the first few pages. Very Happy
If it does I believe our goal will be met, as such a large amount of pages [it needs a lot to make it to the front page] will be alarming at a protest place, and the staff shall probably have no choice.

Back to top Go down

Protest Place Empty Re: Protest Place

Post  Scriptishish Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 pm

ArmyGuy543 wrote:I believe such a place might have major impact on the community and the staff if it makes it to the first few pages. Very Happy
If it does I believe our goal will be met, as such a large amount of pages [it needs a lot to make it to the front page] will be alarming at a protest place, and the staff shall probably have no choice.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, however, Roblox would likely just ignore you. Like Jagex ignored the non-wild removers, and many other games just ignore their *pests*. Irregardless of Goliath, to really get a giant, shoot them in the legs, not the eyes.
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=75492

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Irregardless
I hate that word and I hate whan its used. It isn't a real word and its a double negative.
Ir meaning no and less meaning without. They cancel each other out so why not just say regardless.
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:Irregardless
I hate that word and I hate whan its used. It isn't a real word and its a double negative.
Ir meaning no and less meaning without. They cancel each other out so why not just say regardless.

Meh, it's because it's a common way for people to try to sound smart. Like swearing becoming "no no words" when they, in general are just other words. Languages are about as perfect as those that make them.
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=75492

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down