The Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if we get banned?

+4
Mat086
Darthbob48
Meelo
GigsD4X
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What if we get banned? Empty What if we get banned?

Post  GigsD4X Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 am

What should we do if we get banned Surprised affraid

GigsD4X

Back to top Go down

What if we get banned? Empty Re: What if we get banned?

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 am

Don't get banned.

Meelo
Admin

https://theroots.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GigsD4X Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 am

Protest peacefully?

GigsD4X

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:25 pm

I highly doubt we'll be banned. They don't have the guts. lol!
>=Darth
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:I highly doubt we'll be banned. They don't have the guts. lol!
>=Darth
That too. And it won't do any good either.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, being the largest population on Roblox, banning all of the protesters will have a major impact on the community, and within moments the site will die from their own actions against us. Knowing this, they won't have the guts, AND, if they do, it's comitting website suicide. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm

ArmyGuy543 wrote:Well, being the largest population on Roblox, banning all of the protesters will have a major impact on the community, and within moments the site will die from their own actions against us. Knowing this, they won't have the guts, AND, if they do, it's comitting website suicide. cheers
Although, it seems they're committing website suicide right now by alienating non-BCers.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Meelo wrote:
ArmyGuy543 wrote:Well, being the largest population on Roblox, banning all of the protesters will have a major impact on the community, and within moments the site will die from their own actions against us. Knowing this, they won't have the guts, AND, if they do, it's comitting website suicide. cheers
Although, it seems they're committing website suicide right now by alienating non-BCers.

Ain't that the truth? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mat086 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:57 pm

They can't ban us. If they do, the whole community is screwed Suspect

Mat086

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Mat086 wrote:They can't ban us. If they do, the whole community is screwed Suspect

I know, right? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:34 pm

You forget these are the *pardon* idiots that make only BC stuff to satisfy themselves. Plus, Telamon, is a maximum narcasist. Look at his badges for it >.>
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=75492

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Scriptishish wrote:You forget these are the *pardon* idiots that make only BC stuff to satisfy themselves. Plus, Telamon, is a maximum narcasist. Look at his badges for it >.>
No kidding. He just gave me an account deletion for hurting his self esteem. I mean, what the heck is that?

I guess I'm a martyr. I'm joining Dignity, Zuka, and all the other unsung heros banned for having opinions about ROBLOX.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:47 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of us become martyrs in the near future. With you gone all can do now is go to extrmes that would possibly ruin roblox regardless of the adimins.
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  X74X Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Well, then let's show them what we're capable of, ruin roblox?

X74X

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm

What method should we use first?
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  cyrus1222 Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Virus Guis?
I just created one that spams messages out and can't be seen...
http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=18031614
first you put it in a model(FOR PEOPLE WHO EDITED THEIR REFLECTION METADATA ONLY!). Then you press play and it's inserted into the Starter Gui.
http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=18031679
the same except that it only works when there's a server!
good Ideas? Question Question Question Question

cyrus1222

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:50 am

They look good. Now all we need is a way to spread it with a message like "un-ban meelo"
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  X74X Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:22 am

If Meelo can somehow send me the virus, since he's banned, I might be able to start it's spread. After that we spam a little bit, make new alt accounts, and watch the fireworks.

As for the one above, make it a free model and name it "anti-infection script" or "anti lag" or "DA BEST TOOL EVA".Either those or something people commonly search for to update/create new games.

Things to consider:

-Does it look like anti-lag/anti-infection?
-Is it too "obvious"?
-Will it lag enough to crash a server?(make sure it does)
-Will a "vaccine script" destroy it/disable it?(try and prevent this)

X74X

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 pm

X74X wrote:If Meelo can somehow send me the virus, since he's banned, I might be able to start it's spread. After that we spam a little bit, make new alt accounts, and watch the fireworks.

As for the one above, make it a free model and name it "anti-infection script" or "anti lag" or "DA BEST TOOL EVA".Either those or something people commonly search for to update/create new games.

Things to consider:

-Does it look like anti-lag/anti-infection?
-Is it too "obvious"?
-Will it lag enough to crash a server?(make sure it does)
-Will a "vaccine script" destroy it/disable it?(try and prevent this)
I have a script that does everything except for the 3rd one (crashing the server is untargetted, and futile. It'll result in bans and nothing else)

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  X74X Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I guess crashing it wouldn't really help much, now that I think about it. They wouldn't have time to read our messages before the server crashes, and we'd get banned.

EDIT: Bah, I got a one day...

X74X

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Hmm. Roblox doesn't always respond to viruses. (Look at the current # of them >.>)
Perhaps if you make some, give a sexual connotation to them so they HAVE to do something about them. Like a msg that says "TELAMON WANTS TO MAKE YOUR BABIES" or "TELAMON WILL BAN-HAMMAH-RAPE YOU~!"
That way the least they do is ban the place, which will p/o any player that got a virus.
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Scriptishish wrote:Hmm. Roblox doesn't always respond to viruses. (Look at the current # of them >.>)
Perhaps if you make some, give a sexual connotation to them so they HAVE to do something about them. Like a msg that says "TELAMON WANTS TO MAKE YOUR BABIES" or "TELAMON WILL BAN-HAMMAH-RAPE YOU~!"
That way the least they do is ban the place, which will p/o any player that got a virus.
The script, save for the self-replication, should be within the rules. The best way to do things is to follow all rules except those which you must break.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Meelo wrote:
Scriptishish wrote:Hmm. Roblox doesn't always respond to viruses. (Look at the current # of them >.>)
The script, save for the self-replication, should be within the rules. The best way to do things is to follow all rules except those which you must break.

Hmm. I kinda get what you're saying, but I still think they'll just try to dust it under the rug like the other viruses. Which they themselves didnt deal with, but instead had players do >.>
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Scriptishish wrote:
Meelo wrote:

Hmm. I kinda get what you're saying, but I still think they'll just try to dust it under the rug like the other viruses. Which they themselves didnt deal with, but instead had players do >.>
Or I could just put a link to this forum. We don't need the admins. We need players to boost us up to the admins. Of course, then I'd have to swing my sole and mighty ban hammer...

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scriptishish Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Meelo wrote:
Scriptishish wrote:
Meelo wrote:

Or I could just put a link to this forum. We don't need the admins. We need players to boost us up to the admins. Of course, then I'd have to swing my sole and mighty ban hammer...

Didn't want to have to say it... but I dont think Roblox cares about normal players anymore. They just want the noobs who can over-pay for the over-gay updates =/
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum