The Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other people aren't posting.

+2
Scriptishish
X74X
6 posters

Go down

Other people aren't posting. Empty Other people aren't posting.

Post  X74X Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

We need to try and make the common Roblox player speak out, since the only ones that are registered on this forum are the ones doing the long typing and big talk, while the rest, well, they really don't debate, they're not really standing out on the forums too much. We have to get more people, other than us, to post up some big topics, some popular ones that will stay bumped on the forums. We have to advertize.

X74X

Back to top Go down

Other people aren't posting. Empty Re: Other people aren't posting.

Post  Scriptishish Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Hey, I'm a new guy. =D

Also pretty good talker... recently kept ppl from making a 'holy war' on the new catalog item, just by calling for an even lvl facts only rule =P
Scriptishish
Scriptishish

http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=75492

Back to top Go down

Post  r0bertbot Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:55 pm

I LIKE to post threads, but... I feel like it's falling on deaf ears. Nobody listens and I'll just get banned. Sad

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:42 pm

We certainly need more users to make this reputable. I think that before we can achieve the goal of ending all abuse of non-BC forever, we need to get the admins to not just listen, but reply thoughtfully, and debate issues with users. The reasons they probably ignore us are because:

A) We're a small group
B) It's a game targeted towards kids, and the admins assume that we know nothing.

The solution to both of these is to organize. Sure persuasive writing is great, and most administrators will notice, ROBLOX's won't. If we can get a sizeable group of at least 500, probably better to be 1000 or so, we can stage things which will be difficult to ignore. If we get 1000 people to go to a place like Free Empathy or some other place laden with our message, and can sustain it, it would send a powerful message, and probably allow more people to be recruited for here. If we can get to 5000 or so, we can create several places, and take the front page over. With both of these, we would have to email ROBLOX to tell them how to contact the group. This forum can become a link between players and the administrators if we succeed, and that would be able to bring ROBLOX to an amazing standard.

Meelo
Admin

https://theroots.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  r0bertbot Tue May 04, 2010 11:24 am

What about all of those clans filled with the brainwashed types? You know, the ones that declare "wars", try to take over ROBLOX and never admit loss. Yeah... how about trying to get them on our side? It shouldn't really be hard... just say that it's preventing their clan in its progress etcetc and they'll be all OVER the idea.

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm

I have a feeling the brainwashed type will be the last to come over. They worship Telamon and the admins. They won't do anything remotely subversive.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Mon May 24, 2010 5:29 pm

No meelo they worship an ficticious personal gain that they think can be achieved b defeating weaker clans. It's qite funny to watch. Yo'd easily get all of the S&I forumers to come over and help you. Well most anyway.
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Mon May 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:No meelo they worship an ficticious personal gain that they think can be achieved b defeating weaker clans. It's qite funny to watch. Yo'd easily get all of the S&I forumers to come over and help you. Well most anyway.
Oh certainly. Smart people are easy to convince of things. People who have simple goals, and simple ambitions, like defeating weaker clans, are much much harder to convince, but as they are the majority, much more useful. Of course, a lot of those people have a tendency of worshiping people who can be convinced.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Wed May 26, 2010 3:18 pm

So if I could get a bunch of idiots to worship me we would have an army of idiots?
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Thu May 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:So if I could get a bunch of idiots to worship me we would have an army of idiots?
Yes, but they'd have to worship you over the administrators.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 pm

That's not as hard as you may think meelo. People worshipped you and still do. As they do many forumers.
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Darthbob48 wrote:That's not as hard as you may think meelo. People worshipped you and still do. As they do many forumers.
I know. Not enough though. The problem is that most people who worshiped me were smart.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Other people aren't posting. Empty RE: Other people aren't posting

Post  Efx Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Sometimes a well-reasoned argument isn't enough. We need a huge protest again all this nonsensical BC-type stuff. We could try to get large clans or mindless war groups on our side; that would certainly help. As long as we promise them gain in group status or profit they will help us, unless they are brainwashed Telamon-worshippers, or course.

Efx

Back to top Go down

Post  r0bertbot Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Wait wut, I created this thread didn't I!?
Nevermind, I was just gonna say, yeah. Some of them, the more social, part military clans would be easier to convince (Old ones mostly), it's the ones like First Encounter Assa (Blahblah) ones that have acronyms spelling another word basically, that would be harder. Of course, promising them gain would work, but some of the leaders are bound to be smart (Keep throwing stones at nothing and eventually you'll hit a fly, huh), and might question you.. what will they actually gain? What will we do then?

The answer is simple (If you think over it), they gain happy members. Happy members are better than upset members any day Very Happy (But only the smart ones'll recognise it, so it's a solution that only works when the problem is present).

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Meelo Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah. That, and, the concept of a revolution is extremely appealing to humans, so we can use that to our advantage too.

Meelo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  r0bertbot Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

Being a quite active officer in UCR, I know thqat they might be changing leaders soon... that's as good a time as any to start a revolution.. right?

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthbob48 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm

The only better time is when a leader just leaves the group and an idiot takes command.
Darthbob48
Darthbob48

Back to top Go down

Post  r0bertbot Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Actually, what if the idiot convinces the leader to give it WILLINGLY? That would make the members FURIOUS. Then, somebody becomes leader of a "revolt", which ends up spreading to a fight against the admins' rule of iron.
Would be quite easy to set up actually, all we need is for a poorly and lazily contructed, FMed obby to gt on the front page for a couple o' days (Nobody'll notice it will they?) and we'd probably have enough money to buy a smallish clan from somebody, preferably one that keeps declaring war on superclans, bacause they get publicity even though they're not actually worth much...
Obviously, we'll need our `idiot`, but acting isn't too hard, just don't let your grammar and spelling slip above somewhat poor and you'll be safely undercover.
Any suggestions as to how to get the funds without a front-page place?

r0bertbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down